Saturday 13 April 2013

Beauty Wishlist April 2013

Hello there,
I thought I would start off my blogging days with a "Beauty Wishlist" of all things that I look on from a far and never ever buy:(  The reason for this is either they are too expensive (most likely reason) or I just haven't had time to pop into the shops to pick them up yet. Either way, they are on my beauty wishlist.


#1 Nars Laguna Bronzer - RRP £26.00
This bronzer has been on my wishlist for as long as I can remember. Many a time have a tried out dupes for this product including the ELF blush and bronzer duo but I can't quite seem to bring myself to spend £26.00 on a bronzer. Whatever the season, whether its blazing hot outside or freezing to the bone, I am the type of girl who always wants to look bronzed. However at £26.00 this product will remain on my wishlist for a very long time.

#2 Garnier Perfect Blur 5 second primer - RRP £12.99
After seeing this on an advert not long ago, I have been wanting it none stop. I have been through so many primers, having combination skin, I can't seem to find the perfect one. I have tried the Benefit Porefessional and that's great but way too expensive for such a little amount, so seeing as the Garnier Perfect Blur seems to do the same job ( blurring imperfections) it has earned its place on my beauty wishlist.

#3 MAC face and body - RRP £20.50-£26.50
I'm sure hardly any of you out there need an explanation for what this is. MAC face and body is another long runner in my beauty wishlist. I have tried the Mac studio moisture tint but not yet the "Face and Body" foundation. After hearing great reviews about how natural it looks, (which is a must for me as I rarely wear foundation) I have wanted it, even though the price is rather dear for a foundation.

#4 Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish - RRP £3.99
This probably one of the least expensive products I have had on my wishlist for a long time, but I have just not had the time to go pick up any of the "Gelly" Nail polishes. I am huge fan of nail polishes in general and have a vast collection, and any of the colours in the Hi Shine Gel Effect range would add to my collection. I haven't tried any "gel" type nail polishes in a long time and at such an affordable price from Barry M I must go and pick some of them up

#5 Real Techniques Core Collection - RRP £21.99
After years of watching Pixiwoo and Samantha Chapman, when she released her line of makeup brushes I was first to jump on the bandwagon. When they were released I went to the shops, hoping to pick up a couple of them, but on the shelves the sign "SOLD OUT" stared back at me. For months now I have been trying to pick up the brushes from the core collection, but everytime I go to the shops, they are sold out or only stock the collection that I do not want. I think I am going to have to resort to Amazon or Ebay instead of chasing them in the shops

All the best,
Beth xo

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the Face and body foundation as well as I heard it's a light to medium coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's why I want it!x

    ReplyDelete